The video is cool. It is very informative. It kind of summarizes all the topics in this blog. It made me feel more concerned about air pollution control. Bottomline, I like it! I'm sharing it to my friends. :) - Lia Tinio, 4CSA
I agree with Lia Tinio,it is a compilation about problems focus on air pollution. I myself realized how long would I lived if all i breath is polluted air? How long will I survive without clean oxygen? We all need oxygen, that's why we all need to work together clean our atmosphere.
The video is cool. It is very informative. It kind of summarizes all the topics in this blog. It made me feel more concerned about air pollution control. Bottomline, I like it! I'm sharing it to my friends. :) - Lia Tinio, 4CSA
ReplyDeleteI agree with Lia Tinio,it is a compilation about problems focus on air pollution. I myself realized how long would I lived if all i breath is polluted air? How long will I survive without clean oxygen? We all need oxygen, that's why we all need to work together clean our atmosphere.
ReplyDelete-Neal Aldrich Reyes Chug, 4CSA